Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Build-A-Bear donated bears for all of the cancer patients and I was able to pick out a camo bear for Cooper.  He didn't really want me to take his picture with the bear so it is in the background. 

Coop and I also took a few pictures of ourselves.  We both try to make it fun since we have to be away from home.  Coop loves to play Old Maid, Go Fish, Operation, CandyLand and I have tried to teach him Rummy.  He also loves coloring, painting, playing with cars, playdough and legos. 

They started the 48 hour push of Doxorubicin last night at 10:30 p.m.  I wonder if they will let us leave at 10:30 p.m. on Thursday????  Probably not but I will ask.  There is no place like home!

5 comments:

  1. Love seeing the pictures! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that I found your blog...now I don't have to bug your family to ask how things are going. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and info. Steve and DaNae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across this blog through the link for the benefit on Facebook. I'm so glad you're doing this blog. We all want to know how things are going and hate to continually ask questions. We love you guys and will continue to keep you all in our prayers. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you on the news last night moving to the new hospital. Good to see a familiar face but sad that Cooper is back in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete